Google cloud engineer associate
Associate Cloud Engineer
Associate Cloud Engineers deploy apps, keep an eye on processes, and oversee business solutions. They maintain one or more deployed solutions that use Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud by using the command-line interface and Google Cloud Console to carry out standard platform-based operations.
The Associate Cloud Engineer examination gauges your proficiency in:
• Establish a cloud computing environment
• Create a cloud solution plan.
• Implement and deploy a cloud-based solution.
• Ensure a cloud solution runs effectively.
• Set up security and access
Regarding this certification test
Duration: 2 hours
Cost of participation: $125 (plus tax where applicable)
Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, English
Multiple choice and multiple choice questions can be answered online or in person at a testing facility. Find a testing location close to you.
Delivery of the exam:
- Sit for the online exam in a remote place.
- Attend a testing facility to take the onsite-proctored exam.
Recommended experience: 6+ months of practical Google Cloud experience
Renewal / Recertification of Certification:
To keep their certification status active, candidates must recertify. The Associate Cloud Engineer certification is valid for three years from the certification date as of October 1, 2022. By retaking the exam and receiving a passing score during the eligibility period for recertification, you can become certified again.Starting 60 days before the expiration of your certification, you may try to recertify.
Step 1: Acquire practical experience
Before taking the ACE exam, you should have at least six months of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud products and solutions. Ready to begin construction? Discover the Google Cloud Free Tier to use a few products, such as BigQuery and Compute Engine.
Step 2: Recognize the exam’s content.
The ACE exam guide provides a comprehensive list of the subjects that could be included in the test. Check the exam guide to see if your knowledge corresponds to the exam’s themes.
Step 3: Learn to complement your talents Expand every
Adhere to the learning curve
By following the Cloud Engineer learning route, you can study for the exam. Discover Google Cloud’s online exam other resources.
Take a webinar to get ready.
Exam preparation with Googlers and licensed professionals. Learn helpful exam strategies for the Associate Cloud Engineer exam and hear opinions from professionals in the field.
Enrollment Verify your exam readiness.
To acquaint yourself with the exam and perform a final assessment of your exam readiness, finish the “Studying for the Associate Cloud Engineer Examination” exam.
Step 4: Examine the sample inquiries.
Examine some sample material that might be covered on the Associate Cloud Engineer exam to become familiar with the format of exam questions.
Step 5: Plan an examination.
When registering, choose whether you want to take the test at a nearby testing facility or remotely. Examine the conditions for the exam and the data sharing rules.
The learning path for Associate Cloud Engineer
We advise that you have at least six months of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud products and solutions before taking the Associate Cloud Engineer test. The Cloud Engineer Learning Path, which includes on-demand classes, practical labs, and the chance to earn skill badges, is a great way to improve your preparation while acquiring that experience. Here are the actions we advise:
1. Recognize what will be tested: Read the exam guide to see if your knowledge of the topics will be tested.
2. Utilize the Getting Ready for Your Associate Cloud Engineer Journey: You can organize your study for the Associate Cloud Engineer test . You will discover the Google Cloud domains that are supported.
3. Start getting ready: Explore Google Cloud services like Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, and BigQuery by following the Cloud Engineer study path.
4. Earn skill badges: Share the skill badges you’ve acquired along the road to show off you’re developing Google Cloud skills. You can get ready for the Associate Cloud Engineer certification by earning the following skill badges:
- Using Google Cloud, carry out Foundational Infrastructure Tasks.
- Automating Infrastructure using Terraform on Google Cloud
- Construct and Control Cloud Resources
- Create and configure a Google Cloud cloud environment
5. Examine supplementary sources: Here are some practice exam questions so you can test your knowledge.
6. Certify: Finally, sign up for the exam and decide whether you want to take it online or at a nearby testing facility.
Begin learning to work as an Associate Cloud Engineer.
Earning the suggested skill badges will help you advance toward becoming a cloud engineer by giving you the recommended hands-on experience. Register here to receive free access the Google Cloud Skills Boost study route for cloud engineers!