Professionals with CompTIA Server+ certification can work in data centres or cloud environments with confidence
The global certification CompTIA Server+ recognizes the practical abilities of IT specialists who set up, maintain, and troubleshoot servers in data centers, on-premises settings, and hybrid environments.
The only certification that can guarantee that IT administrators can do their duties in any environment is CompTIA Server+ because it is the only one that is not platform-specific. The exam covers critical hardware and software components for on-premises and hybrid server settings, such as cloud computing, scripting, and high availability. To pass the new exam, candidates must show they have the multi-step expertise necessary to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot servers securely.
What Competencies Will You Gain?
HARDWARE Installation & Management of Server Hardware
Install and keep up with physical equipment and storage
Manage and maintain servers, including setting up the operating system, access controls, and virtualization.
Security & Disaster Recovery
Use the network and physical data security methods, Implement backup procedures and comprehend catastrophe recovery
System hardware, software, communication, storage, and security concerns should be identified and fixed.
The CompTIA Server+ expands on your professional expertise in supporting the hardware of personal computers by introducing the next level of abilities and ideas you will use on the job when managing any network server.
It gives you the fundamental knowledge and abilities you’ll need if your employment entails server installation, maintenance, or troubleshooting or if you’re training for any network server-related career. If you are getting ready to take the CompTIA Server+ test, the CompTIA Server+ course can be helpful (Exam SK0-004).
Goals of the Exam
- Control hardware on servers.
- Install operating systems and server hardware.
- Set up the hardware and standards for networking.
- Carry out simple server configuration procedures.
- Establish a virtual server setting.
- Control servers.
- Use server storage programs.
- Ensure server security.
- Design and test a disaster recovery system.
- Address server problems.
What Will You Learn?
- Recognize, set up, and support server components
- Utilize network and physical data security measures.
- System hardware, software, communication, storage, and security concerns should be identified and fixed.
- Prepare systems for network connectivity, setting up both logical and physical components.
- Control and maintain servers, including OS settings, access restrictions, and virtualization
- Implement backup procedures and comprehend catastrophe recovery
- Technology support for storage devices, including capacity and growth planning
The CompTIA Server+ certification does not require re-certification and is regarded as permanent. Please visit our Continuing Education website to learn more about certifications that are a part of the CompTIA Continuing Education program and that may be renewed.